Concurrent High School Students
• Students must be enrolled in their HLPUSD home high school to be eligible to attend Adult Education
• Students may only be referred for failed courses or deficiency in credits.
• Students must see their High School Counselor and then an Adult School Counselor prior to beginning
• An expected date of completion will be assigned upon enrollment (12 weeks).
To enroll, students must have the following items when meeting with an Adult School Counselor:
• Hacienda La Puente Adult Education Parent Consent/Student Referral Form signed by parent,
counselor, and student
• Most current Picture I.D.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014:
Last day for concurrent seniors to enroll (each referral form is an enrollment) in Adult Education classes to make up fails or deficiencies for the 2013 - 2014 school year. No referral forms will be accepted after March 12, 2014.
Wednesday, May 7, 2014:
Final day for enrolled seniors to have all coursework and hours completed.
Foreign Language and Math offered at the Dibble Campus only.
Click here for enrollment information.