PARENTING CLASSES -
EFFECTIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES
These classes are designed for parents, grandparents, or guardians to participate with their child.
How to Enrol:
1. Parents/Guardian must bring proof of child’s current
immunizations: Polio, DTP or DT, MMR, HIB, Hepatitis B,
2. Adult participant and child must have tuberculosis
clearance within one year.
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
No refunds will be given for missed classes.
There are no make-up classes.
For additional information, call (626) 933-8305.
||CLASSES AT DIBBLE CAMPUS, Room K-2
Register at the Dibble Campus Main Office. Call: (626) 933-8303
Effective Parenting Techniques/Parenting the Preschooler
(Distance Learning backpacks)
||9:00 am - 11:30 am
EFFECTIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES PRESENTATIONS:
The following topics may be featured each month:
• Tackling the homework dilemma
• Understanding STAR Reports/Standardized Testing
• What you should know about nutrition and children
• Communication with your child
• How to maximize success in my GATE student
• Surviving the adolescent years
• Internet safety
• College admission requirements
• Post-secondary options
• Parent-teacher conferences
• Time management
• Goal setting
Limited Scheduled Dates only.
Call (626) 933-8305 for more information or pick up a bookmark for individual school site dates.
Click on the name of your local school below to see the address and map.
Adult participants are welcome to register at any of the Outreach Locations.