- Enrollment is open and continuous for most programs
- Adults 18 and older.
- Classes begin January 3, 2023.
- Registration open until the class is full. Please see Registration requirements and procedures.
Register at the Innovative Rehabilitation Services Office located on the Willow Campus, 14101 E. Nelson Ave., La Puente, CA 91746.
Call (626) 934-2920 for more information.
- Fees must be paid when registering and vary by the class.
- ATM/Debit, credit cards, and money orders are also accepted. Make money orders payable to “Hacienda La Puente Adult Education.”
- Other classes, like fee-based require cash only.
Personal checks are not accepted.
- All fees must be paid prior to attending class.
- We do not accept Discover card or American Express.
- Students ID cards are available in the Main Office.
- Current registration form is required.
- Must show proof of registration and attendance.
- Students are required to wear ID during class (prices/requirements vary by site)!
- Fee Based classes do not qualify for a student ID.
Hacienda La Puente Adult Education follows a fair and equitable refund policy for the refund of fees and other institutional charges as adopted by the Commission on Occupational Education.
Refunds are given if the class is canceled. If the student requests a refund, it must be prior to the second class meeting, whether attended or not. Student initiated refunds will be reduced by a 15 percent service charge.
To receive a refund, students request a refund form from the Willow Campus Main Office. Once the form is completed by the student and an explanation is provided, it must be approved by the Director. Once approved, the refund request form is sent to the Hacienda La Puente Unified District Office where the refund is processed. The refund check is then mailed to the student. The process may take up to six weeks.
No refunds will be given for missed classes, insurance fee, books, materials fee, equipment or cosmetology/barbering kits.
Return of Title IV Funds (R2T4) Policy
When a student withdraws or is dismissed from Hacienda La Puente Adult Education, a determination of the earned and unearned portion of Title IV aid will be determined. The date of withdrawal or last date attended will be used according to attendance records generated by the School’s Attendance System (ASAP). See the Financial Aid page for further information. To review the Return of Title IV Funds policy please refer to the Student Handbook.
Fee-Based Class Refund Policy
Make your decisions carefully, refunds will be given only if:
- a class is filled prior to receiving registration
- a class is canceled by the school
Allow 4-6 weeks for processing refund.
1. Refunds for Classes Canceled by the Institution
- If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of a program and the institution cancels the class, the institution refunds 100% of the tuition and fees collected.
- The Institution makes these refunds within 45 days of the planning start date.
2. Refunds for Students Who Withdraw On or Before the First Day of Class
- If tuition and fees are collected in advance of the start date of classes and the student does not begin classes or withdraws on the first day of classes, the institution retains no more than $100 of the tuition and fees.
- Appropriate refunds for a student who does not begin classes are made within 45 days of the class start date.
3. Refunds for Students Enrolled Prior to Visiting the Institution
- Students who have not visited the school facility prior to enrollment have the opportunity to withdraw without penalty within three days following either attendance at a regularly-scheduled orientation or following a tour of the facilities and inspection of the equipment.
Student Accident Insurance is a requirement for all students enrolled in career courses containing a clinical component and other programs with a safety requirement. Fee must be paid each year of enrollment. (July to June)
Click links below to register
Barbering, Cosmetology & Esthetician
Student Information Sessions
Click links below to register