Skip To Main Content

Transcript and Records Request

Hacienda La Puente Adult Education 

CTE Transcript/Records Request FAQ 

What is a transcript?

A transcript is the official record of a student's work in a program of study, courses, or units with corresponding grades and/or periods of enrollment.

What is a student record?

Student records may include transcripts, health verification forms, and other documentation pertaining to the student's coursework and enrollment at HLPAE.

Are my records kept confidential? 

Student records, including the academic transcript, are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Only the student may request a copy of their transcript/record and only HLPAE transcripts may be released. In order to ensure confidentiality, student records are stored in a digital format on our Student Information System (ASAP) to which only authorized administration and staff have access.  All records are stored in our Student Information System ASAP to ensure the preservation and security of the records from fire, theft, vandalism, and other adverse actions. 

What are the steps to request a transcript/student record?

Fill out Transcript Request (accessible on or in the Willow front office) form completely and legibly and submit to the front office at HLPAE Willow campus

Pay $5.00 for administration fee

Identify where transcript should be mailed OR if it will be picked up in person at the HLPAE Willow Campus front office at 14101 E. Nelson Ave., La Puente, CA 91746

Show picture ID upon pickup

Please allow 5-7 business days for records fulfillment.

Who can I contact with questions?

 If you have any additional questions, please contact HLPAE Administrator of Counseling Services, Rosie Sandoval at 626 934-2814 or the Willow front office at 626-934-2801.

CTE Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Health Careers Transcript Request Form (PDF)

Requesting Official Transcript of HiSET, GED or High School Diploma